How does it work and what’s covered by the warranty?
iglus are designed to be used and enjoyed, however, if something does go wrong, our warranty covers you against manufacturing defects for 1 year from the date of purchase. We work very hard to ensure every iglu is sent to the highest standard with every product inspected twice before it leaves us.
What’s not covered by the warranty?
- General wear and tear such as scratches, dents or dropped products.
- Damage caused by incorrect cleaning or misuse such as the use of a dishwasher, freezer or bleach.
- Alterations or modifications such as engraving performed by third parties.
- Rattles: inside every vacuum insulated iglu there is a small disc between the inner and outer wall. We inspect every iglu twice to ensure you don’t receive a rattling iglu but if you notice your iglu arrives with a rattle please let us know within 7 days of purchase and we will replace this for you. If a rattle presents itself after this time, it is typically a sign that your iglu has been dropped or heavily knocked dislodging the disc inside. There is nothing to be concerned about with the rattle and it’s very likely your iglu will still perform it’s thermal duties as it did before.
- Lost or stolen product are not covered by the warranty.
- Leaks: in the centre of our straw bottle lids is a silicone valve. All iglu lids undertake an additional inspection prior to assembly meaning our lids are inspected three times prior to sending them to customers. If you notice your straw lid is missing the central valve please notify us within 7 days of purchase and we will replace this for you. If you lose the central valve you can purchase this item separately within the accessories section: https://igluinc.com/products/central-rubber-valve
- There are no express warranties other than the warranty set forth herein. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS WARRANTY.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORT, OR ANY STRICT LIABILITY THEORY, WILL IGLU BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- No iglu reseller, agent, or employee is authorised to make any modification, extension, or addition to this warranty.
What you need to qualify for a warranty evaluation?
A proof of purchase (such as your order number) is required in order to verify the date of purchase and ensure the authenticity of the product. If a proof of purchase is not provided, we will not offer a replacement as we will be unable to validate the warranty.
If photo/s or short video will help to explain and validate the issue you’re experiencing, please enclose this in your email to us. If the issue is thermal related, we will request this is sent back to us for testing.
What will be replaced?
Iglus are all about reducing waste, so if only one part is faulty, we will always aim to resolve this with the appropriate replacement part rather than replacing the whole product.
We will always aim to replace your product with one of the same size and colour however, if it is no longer available, we will do our best to match it to the original.
Shipping Your Return:
Please contact us at email@example.com to organise your return. Please note we do not offer free return shipping and we recommend the following guidelines when shipping your return:
- Pack your item securely in adequate cardboard packaging to ensure there is no damage to the returned product during transit.
- Insert any related paperwork inside your box (including your name, address and order number).
- We recommend sending the parcel tracked in case it is lost in transit.
Due to GDPR we are unable to discuss corporate orders with anyone other than the person or company who was the original purchaser. If your iglu has a custom logo and a manufacturing defect, please contact the person you purchased it from or the person who gifted it to you. Co-branded products are not covered by our warranty replacement policy and queries will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
Are Personalized or Custom Orders eligible for return?
Since all personalized or custom engraving orders are permanently customised to your liking, they are not eligible for returns.
Can I return my product purchased form igluinc.com if it is not defective?
Non-defective products purchased on igluinc.com can be returned to iglu for a full refund within 30 days of the purchase date. To be eligible for a return, products must be in an unused condition with their original packaging intact. Please note we do not offer free return shipping.
What if my product arrives damaged?
If your order arrives damaged, please do not use it as this will void the warranty. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org right away with images or a short video and we’ll happily replace it.
My iglu was a gift?
We can only discuss warranty claims with the person who placed the order. If you received your iglu as a gift, please ask the purchaser to contact us and we’ll resolve it directly with them.